Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Tiffany designs are meant to be layered



Tiffany.com


“My favorite jewelry is something that holds meaning.” - Vanessa Traina

When it comes to layering even very fine pieces, it's best not to be shy. Stylist Vanessa Traina talks about the art of layering in the most recent edition of "This Is Tiffany."
Vanessa Traina: For me, jewelry has to be personal. It can be something beautiful to look at, but also have an emotional connection. So some of my most beloved pieces are things that have been given to me by my parents, my sisters or close friends. I have a bracelet that my father gave my mother when they first st arted dating. My favorite jewelry is something that holds meaning, and more often than not those tend to be bracelets, which I like to stack on my wrists.  Read the full story on Tiffany.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We’re eager to see your comment. However, note that all comments are moderated manually by our human reviewers according to our comment policy, and all the links are nofollow. Using keywords in the comment is forbidden. Let’s enjoy a genuine and safe conversation.

Categories

Contact Us

Do you love Bracelets.com? Would you like to contribute to our site? We are always looking for contributors to bring in fresh stories and fashion insights. We would love to hear your ideas. Email us at info@bracelets.com.